Monday, January 7, 2019

Golden Ponds - Longmont, CO

Where: Golden Ponds
Difficulty: Walk in the park
Distance: Short

Golden Ponds is the neighborhood friend, frequently visited, seen in many seasons. A simple place, yet beautiful in seemingly subtle ways. I have been here a few years now, and I never tire of catching a glimpse of Long's Peak from anywhere I stand.

October 2018



October 2018

My latest visit this past fall, I tried to catch the peak of the fall colors. We had a day of a good amount of snow and the chance of colors appeared to vanish overnight. I went twice in one week. The first was too early for peak. Snow arrived. The next day fall disappeared. That's how it goes sometimes. The views were still splendid none the less.





November 2018

Fresh snow coated the park. Hardly anyone ventured out this day and all I had was a quiet blanket of snow surrounding me.

October 2017

A Golden Tree for Golden Ponds.


Quote of the day: 
"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen." 
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment