Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wandering back in time Wednesday

Here is a short post from an entry awhile back from one of my first few hikes ever. It is a great hike in my favorite place in NY state, which I will expand upon details in a following post.


Sunday May 16, 2010

New Hobby

Too much traveling between city, mountain, city, mountain... is leaving me exhausted.
I am always tired and sore the day after a hike as well. I can't wait until I improve and don't feel the exhaustion post-hike. I want to become an intermediate by the end of summer. This would ikely entail a change in diet as well to get in better shape for more strenuous hikes.




 *End of post*

Can you tell which state park this is before I reveal it? It is one of the ones that initially sparked my interest in hiking.

2 comments:

  1. Am guessing Minnewaska because we were there together in January, would love for you to take us to the lake next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grizzly! Yes, you are right! A much different perspective in the summer versus winter time. :)

    ReplyDelete